Wednesday, March 11, 2015

I am learning a lot about time.


It was a holiday here yesterday so I am a day late emailing, It is only a holiday in Adelaide.  I can’t remember what it is called but its basically just a horse racing gambling day.
Things are going good here.
 Elder Anderson and I get along good and we work hard. We are teaching a man named Chris at the moment he is on date for April the 25.  We found him sitting out on his porch one day. He is a 25 assie fella.  It’s fun to teach him he’s a guy I would hang out and fish with back home.
The ward here is so different than anywhere I have been so far.  There are actually more than 2 members in our area,  it’s strange. We get fed 3 or 4 times a week, it’s like a whole new world here.  I could get used to this.
We are always out on the bikes trying to talk to people even though we have a car. 
Crazy that the girls are almost done. Time really does go by fast. I am learning a lot especially about time management and what is most important. There’s really not enough time in the day to get everything done, so we gotta pick what is most important.  I was getting stressed for a bit but its all good now.
We have a training from president Carter tomorrow, they go home in a few months. It’s going to be a strange time for me I love them and all that they do. Hope everyone has a good week, love you all.

Elder Hartley




No comments:

Post a Comment