Monday, March 23, 2015

They LOVE Corner Gas and the Red Green Show

Had a really good week.
We were able to find another Investigator who accepted a baptismal date.
I was really happy to hear this morning that neither Elder Anderson or myself are being transferred.  I really hope to be here for awhile. There is so much to do and the members are really good. We are really close with several of them. The District has a big turnover and change.  But Elder Pitcher and I are both staying and we are pretty excited to get a fresh start here and really kick things off strong.
The weather is also changing here. It’s weird because its cool enough to sleep with sheets on the bed now! It’s really nice now around the high 20s during the day.
 It’s always so good to hear how good things are at home and that everything is going well. We are all pretty blessed aren't  we.
Happy birthday to Chris eh I would tease him about being old but then I realized he is younger than my companion! Elder Anderson is good he’s always cracking jokes and helps keep me from getting to serious or stressed and mostly grumpy.
Thanks for all that you do to help me out and for the prayers. We go see a family every Monday...the Olsons, she is Australian but the dad is from Utah. They LOVE Corner Gas and the Red Green Show its pretty funny, small world even over here red green is famous to some people. They are champs the Olsons and they have the funniest twin boys who are 2.  They keep us pretty entertained.
Glad to hear you all are doing well.


No comments:

Post a Comment