Monday, November 30, 2015

It feels great to be able to help and bless other areas and missionaries

It’s been a great week! I had a companion all week that I was able to work with like normal it was pretty nice. I had 4 this transfer it has been crazy. Today is transfers and Elder Johnson is getting transferred so I will get another new one tomorrow. I am really excited for the coming transfer we have many people progressing towards baptism. 4 were at church yesterday the city is the very best place for missionary work. We find and teach all day I really love it. We have been finding a lot of people that live in other wards and stakes that we teach for a bit get them on date and solid then refer them out to there actual ward. it feels great to be able to help and bless other areas and missionaries with solid people for them to teach. We also have a few people that do live in our ward boundaries that we hope to baptize this transfer. They are all Chinese. One of the recent converts from last year that we taught cooked us a real Chinese dinner this week and it was really good.  Its funny I am all the way in Australia but I think a trip to china would be better to see the people I have become close with rather than back to Australia. I am so glad everything is good at home and that the Lord is taking such good care of everyone.
Love you all have a great week Elder Hartley
Remember the church is true eh!


No comments:

Post a Comment