Thursday, November 12, 2015

So grateful for the chance to Him

It’s been a great and crazy week. My companion was put on special assignment last Wednesday so I have been in another trio with the other city elders (same area there are two sets here) We are still not sure if I will get a new companion or just wait till transfers in 3 weeks. The investigators we found last week one is really great he has been at church two weeks in a row! only problem is he just got on a plane back to china until February. I have his email and we will keep in touch while he is gone. I should still be here when he gets back. Its a tough few weeks here because it is the middle of exams so everyone is pretty busy and then after many will leave to china. We do have several people staying here and a few should be baptized in the coming month. It is so great to be back here, it has really helped me to see how much I have changed (I think that is often hard to really see) I had a cool experience to teach a lesson on a split. It was me and Thomas Bien a Chinese convert elder Pitama and I found and baptized last year. We were teaching this chines man about the God head and it was so cool to see Thomas teach and bear testimony. I remember the first lessons we had with him as he first began to find out God was real and loved him. It is a really exciting time here in the city and I love it. I tell press every week he is not allowed to ever move me again. I get to talk to elder Pitama once a week and he told me that Sam was baptized last week in Darwin that was also great to hear. I have really learned alot about the Lords plan and how we should never question it because it really is perfect. The things that have happened here the last 3 weeks have been so perfectly planned to help me and others around me. I love our Father in Heaven and am so grateful for the chance to serve Him. Hope you all have a great week. Love Elder Hartley 


No comments:

Post a Comment