Monday, August 11, 2014

We had a baptism in the ward this week

Its been a great week and we are staying really busy, the weather is getting nicer and I don't wear a coat very often anymore, not sure how I will ever survive summer though.
We had a baptism in the ward this week from the sisters and it was cool to go to my first one on the mission. We took one of our investigators who is also hopefully getting baptized in the coming weeks.
 Its going good, somedays are better than others but we get lots of practice teaching people. We have 4 lessons tomorrow 2 Wednesday and a few others already scheduled for the rest of the week. The hardest is teaching around 1 cause I cant stay awake!
 Yesterday we taught the Gospel principles class, I shared an analogy about horses.....pretty sure no one had any idea what I was talking about. But it made sense to me so its all good.
They have tons of massive big bumper guards on the front of the the vehicles to protect them from hitting kangaroos. They are pretty massive and tough looking especially the ones on the big rig trucks. You could mow over a lot of deer with one that's for sure.

Thanks for all the love and support. Love you all

Elder Hartley

No comments:

Post a Comment