Wednesday, October 8, 2014

So grateful for all your support.

fresh hair cut and elder Faamausili headed home

Well I am glad you all got to watch conference. I don't get to see it until this week haha. So we watch it this Sunday recorded, but I am excited for it.
I did not get transferred. Elder Tolbert and I are both still in Downtown for another 6 weeks. I am ok with it. I like it here and there is so much to do. I like it here cause it is really easy to stay busy.
 Thanks so much for the home made jelly mum (not sure if I said that last week of not).
 It’s been a crazy busy week and things are going well.
Thanks for all you all do at home for my and while I am on my mission. I am so grateful for all the support I have always had from home. Love you all

Elder Hartley

Dads favorite guy david susiki! 



No comments:

Post a Comment