Monday, October 26, 2015

I have so much time to work its crazy!

I am back in the CITY were I started. Same flat and everything. It’s so great to be back and I feel like I was sent home. Saw both John and Thomas already (we baptized them last year) probably 15 people in the city that we used to teach and see.
Yesterday Elder Tolbert (my old comp who is now our ZL with Elder Calahan also and old comp) gave John the Melkezidek priesthood at stake conference. I was voice. It was so great. I can’t believe I am here and am so excited to work here again.
Love Elder Hartley
PS no ZL or DL or training this transfer. I have so much time to work its crazy!

Elder Kelese came in from Mildura, Elder Hartley is here from Darwin and also Elder Glova from Darwin!  Welcome to Adelaide!

No comments:

Post a Comment