Monday, October 19, 2015

Sam is getting baptized on Oct 31


I am getting transfered today and gotta catch a plane in 2.5 hours is a quick one. Looks like everything is going great at home you guys are the best I am so grateful to have you as parents. Please say hello to everyone for me.

Feels pretty weird to be going to Adelaide I am pretty nervous, almost feels like I am going home. President Parker told me when he was up here that I might go back to the city in Adelaide that would be pretty great, we will see what happens.
I will let you all know next week.
love ya....ELder Hartley 


Drving down to Katherine took so pictures by these massive termite or ant hills. 


This is Sam he is getting baptized on Oct 31



Linton is a recent convert that we work with

No comments:

Post a Comment