Monday, January 4, 2016

He is someone who I will be life long friends with

 We really have all been blessed these past few years and I will be really sad to see my mission end but luckly I still have many more months to go and enjoy it! We have been working with a great man named Cheng and he really wants to be baptized! We would do it but he is moving to Melbourne in a few weeks so he is praying about it to see if he should do it here or there. We have only been meeting with him for 5 weeks now but he never misses church and reads the Book of Mormon and takes the time to understand it!. He has learned faster than anyone I have ever taught. I will be really sad to see him go but he is someone who I will be life long friends with. I am so grateful for the chance to have spend time with him. And last week he brought his wife to church and we are going to start teaching her. 
Its been a great week and a great year. I love you both thanks so much for everything and all the support. I am always so grateful that you were my parents because you have taught me so well. 
Love Elder Hartley
The Firle Zone with a wonderful round of mission jeapardy!  
Absolutely hysterical!  Elder Anderson had the voice down!! 
Elder Hartley at the Chirstmas program.

No comments:

Post a Comment