Thursday, January 28, 2016

So great to get to the temple this week.

 We have had a really busy 10 days and the time always goes so fast. Feels like yesterday that I was emailing you. The Temple was wonderful, the pictures I sent one is Cheng we went on a tour last week....he has moved to Melbourne now we taught him everything and is ready for his interview to be baptized. I look forward to his baptism pic to get emailed to me. We are really have good success in the city and are used to working as a trio now. Its quite nice there is and extra person with 24 hours to get stuff done! The weather has been great not hot at all, it is actually quite cool for summer. I just have to survive Feburary and I should be safe from the 40s. Glad everything is good at home love you all  Love Elder Hartley



No comments:

Post a Comment