Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Good, better, best!

It has been a great few days since Thursday! I am emailing a day late cause it was a public holiday yesterday. We had zone training yesterday and we talked all about good, better and best. It went really well. We are focusing on helping each other take the good things that we do and turn them into better and best. It is something that Elder Johnson and I have been doing and its’ helped us improve so much faster. We only have two dates at the moment, however we currently have about 7 people who are progressing very well and we are very confident that they will be able to be baptized before May. Everything has been going great it’s hard to pick what things to say. I loved one thing Elder Pearson said when he was here. He said "you cannot know the success of a missionary when he goes home, his success will be measured by home many of his children go on missions". I really liked that. Good job mum and dad. I am so lucky to have had you as parents and all that you have done to teach,  love and take care of me.

Elder Hartley

Australia Adelaide Mission March 2016
Elder Hartley top right side 4th Elder in 

No comments:

Post a Comment