Friday, June 6, 2014

I am at the MTC with a companion from Edmonton.

It has been a good few days and I am enjoying it here and learning a ton of stuff about myself, the church, and the spirit.  I am in a tri with two other Elders that are going to Adelaid too.  One is from Rexburg and the other is a farm kid from South of Edmonton who would of guess eh?  They are 19 and 18 respectively (like that word there).
I still don't have a visa so I am not sure what is happening there.  My companions are loving the beef jerky you sent with me.  We stay really busy here.  It is like school on steriods, it never ends from 8:00 till 9:30, but its ok cause I am kind of used to it.
My companion Elder Callahan from Canada are the zone leaders, but we don't even know what that mean, so it's not too stressful.  Hope all is well at home and you are in my prayers.
Love ya, 
Travis



Sister Wadsworth and Elder Hartley in the MTC. 

I know, I need to straighten my tie!

No comments:

Post a Comment