Monday, February 1, 2016

D & C 11:20--Follow the commandments

Its’ been a good few days since Thursday. We had 3 people come to church again and everything is going really well with them all. I can’t believe how well everything seems to be going at home and I really know that it is because of Heavenly Father blessing all of us as we keep his commandments. DC 11:20 has become one of my favorite scriptures, it tells us all we need to do is follow the commandments, that’s it, I didn’t always follow them but I tell people all the time now that I am so much happier now that I do. Even when life does get harder we can be happier. I am excited for the rest of this transfer. We have many people that are really investigating Christ and how He can help them. It is really exciting.
Love you all hope you have a great week!

Love Elder Hartley 

No comments:

Post a Comment