Monday, September 28, 2015

2 new investigators on Saturday

We had a good week and were able to find 2 new investigators on Saturday. That seems pretty keen so we are grateful for that. It has kind of just hit me today that I have been here 5 months and no body in the Zone has baptized since I have been here so I am kind of feeling a bit bad about that but I know that all we can do it. Work hard and be obedient. They are talking about sending a mission couple back up here. That will be nice. There is a lot of work for them to do here. Elder Glova and I have one person who we are really praying and fasting to be baptized on Oct 18 we just really need to get someone in the water and show that we can do it up here. That pretty much our only focus at the moment. Elder Pearson (our area President...he gave a great talk last conference called stay by the tree) came to the mission this week so we got to listen over the phone to his training and MLC. Those guys are so powerful it is crazy and he talked a lot about having the faith to succeed not just the faith to survive I am trying to learn more about that. We are excited for the coming week and know that the Lord is blessing us.
 Love you all Elder Hartley  



No comments:

Post a Comment