Wednesday, September 16, 2015

I have really felt the spirit as I read the Book of Mormon and Preach My Gospel

I think the highlight was preparing to train on Tuesday...and really all of my studies this week, I have just really felt the Spirit as I read the Book of Mormon and PMG this past week, I am striving to write more down and I think that is really making a big difference. Preparing for District meeting I received some cool revelation about trying to model our lives after the temple so that we can have more Spiritual experiences. We all love the temple because of the Spirit we feel there. But really the principles that allow the Spirit so strong there can also all be applies into our day to day life. I am trying to use that to really have Spiritual experiences everyday...if Hugh Brown can have a Spiritual experience trimming a current bush I reckon there is a lot more for me to have throughout my days.  

No comments:

Post a Comment