Monday, February 22, 2016

He is the most skilled missionary I have ever seen

Things have been great this past week. I was transferred down the road to a new flat and companion.  But same area and ward so still in the city. President made a city zone this transfer and Elder Johnson and I are the zone leaders and we will be training. I am excited for the transfer there are many new and exciting things that we will be trying. Elder Johnson and I have been around each other for a long time and we work really well together. I am really happy to be serving with him now. He is the most skilled missionary I have ever seen. Everything is good for me and we still have many people learning and progressing in the gospel. All is well and I love it here. Thanks for everything that you do and all the support.
Thanks for everything love you...Elder Hartley 


No comments:

Post a Comment